How much is antisemitism an election issue? Do Jews vote as a bloc? Who are the Jewish candidates to watch?
With a federal election underway, the hosts of Bonjour Chai, The CJN’s weekly current affairs podcast, invite The CJN’s political pundit, Josh Lieblein, to break down the issues that matter most to Canadian Jews.
Listen and subscribe above.
Read Josh’s series, “Doorstep Postings”, at thecjn.ca
- A different kind of Canadian federal election view from Josh Lieblein
- An election lesson from John Tory’s faith-based schools fumble in Ontario
- ‘Cringe’ is a word that explains many Canadian political campaigns
- What’s the difference between polling and trolling?
- Melissa Lantsman has landed—by being more normal than you
- The NDP could pull off a miracle worthy of Hanukkah
Bonjour Chai is hosted by Avi Finegold and Ilana Zackon. Michael Fraiman is the producer. Andrew Goulet is the technical producer. Our theme music is by Socalled. The show is a co-production from The Jewish Learning Lab and The CJN, and is distributed by The CJN Podcast Network. Find more great Jewish podcasts at thecjn.ca.